Your Frequent Fun Pass!
There are always so many fun things to do at the Zoo that you can't do them all in one day. A Louisville Zoo membership is a Frequent Fun Pass - it provides a full year of unlimited free admission to the Zoo during regular Zoo hours. This season, members can share a vast array of fun and educational experiences with their families at a terrific value: over 1,700 animals, 134 acres of lush settings, rides, attractions and more than 20 special events a year.
With so many NEW things to do at the Zoo, your family will want to come back all year long!
We’re open year-round for Zoo Members to enjoy the following benefits:
- UNLIMITED FREE admission for 12 full months every time you visit during regular Zoo hours
- FREE admission the first two weeks and half price admission all other nights of "The World’s Largest Halloween Party!” presented by Meijer
- FREE or discounted admission to 125 reciprocal zoos and aquariums. Click here for current reciprocal list
- NEW DISCOUNTED MEMBERS-ONLY DINING PACKAGES at select concession locations and a 10% discount on food and beverages at all permanent concession locations.
- 10% DISCOUNT at our Zoo Gift Shops
- SPECIAL DISCOUNTS on education classes and camps
- ZOOBUCK COUPONS valid for discounts on admission, concessions, the Zoo Tram Shuttle service and carousel rides, as well as community activities. Available through quarterly FREE Trunkline Magazine
- SPECIAL OFFERS to Newport Aquarium and other partner attractions. Click here for details.
- DISCOUNTS on ONE-DAY ride packages
- DISCOUNTS on regular general admission ($2.00 off adult; $1.50 off child)
- E-NEWSLETTERS with news and events plus SPECIAL OFFERS
- Memberships are TAX-DEDUCTIBLE to the extent provided by law
The Louisville Zoo, a non-profit organization and state zoo of Kentucky, is dedicated to bettering the bond between people and the planet by providing excellent care for animals, a great experience for visitors, and leadership in scientific research and conservation education. The Zoo is accredited by the American Association of Museums ((AAM) and by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA).