Flights from Louisville
to/from Winnipeg are not included. Louisville Zoo trips are
safe, well organized, exciting and reasonably priced.
2014 Polar Bear Adventure
October 28 - November 3, 2014
Join Zoo Director John Walczak on an ultimate and intimate polar bear adventure in the heart of polar bear country! Your Churchill, Manitoba adventure includes:
- One pre– and one post–hotel night in Winnipeg
- One night in a Churchill hotel
- Three nights at the Tundra Buggy Lodge (weather permitting, the Lodge is an ideal place to view northern lights!)
- Three excursions on the Tundra Buggy offering plenty of photography and wildlife watching opportunities
- A dog sledding excursion hosted by a local resident and dog sledding expert
- A visit to the Eskimo Museum
- A tour of Churchill’s historical points of interest
- Free time to shop and explore the town of Churchill
To see a sample itinerary, click here.
Space is limited! For reservations, please contact the Development Office at (502) 238-5615 or firstname.lastname@example.org