Louisville Zoo Rider Policy
- Please read all safety information and follow instructions of attendants.
- Children under 42” must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests with heart, neck or back problems should not ride.
- Remain seated at all times.
- All riders must wear shirt and shoes to ride.
- Please secure all loose items. Not responsible for articles left behind.
- No food, drinks or smoking allowed.
- Guests who are pregnant, or might be pregnant should not ride this ride.
- No lap children are allowed.
- No side saddle seating is allowed.
- Guests should remain seated, facing forward, holding on to the pole at all times.
- Remain seated at all times until instructed to exit the train.
- Keep arms and legs inside the train at all times.
- Do not stand while the train is in motion.
- The Zoo train is wheelchair accessible.
Rider Responsibility: There are inherent risks in the participation on any amusement ride or attraction. Guests have a duty to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner while participating on the ride or attraction and to obey all oral and/or written warnings.