HOMESCHOOL PRIDE PROGRAMS
The Louisville Zoo is offering education programs designed specifically to meet the needs of local families that are taking the responsibility for educating their children at home by using resources in the home and community. A series of science based classes are being offered once a month from 2–4 p.m. for children in grades K–5. Hands-on and minds-on activities that are based on National Science Education Standards will keep your child busy. Pre-registration is required. For family rates contact Wanda Peck at (502) 238-5344).
Cost for one child and one adult: $20 (Regular); $15 (Members)
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Individuals who wish to cancel their registration in any
class must notify the Education Department, in writing, no less
than one week prior to the actual date of the class. We will
refund 80% of the class fee upon receipt of a written or email (email@example.com)
There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than one week prior to class date.
- The Education Department reserves the right to cancel classes with insufficient registration.
- There will be a $10 service charge for any changes in the original registration.
- Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis and camps fill quickly. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
- Online registrations through our eTicket Store are available unless otherwise noted. Only credit card payments accepted. Confirmations are automatically emailed with your ticket.
- Reservations will not be taken over the phone.