SCOUT PROGRAMS AT THE LOUISVILLE ZOO
Need some help with environmental, nature or animal based Badge or Patch requirements? Perhaps you would just like to have a fun and educational troop meeting here at the Zoo. We offer an array of programs and activities for Scouts of all ages. Program opportunities vary according to age, individual needs and size of the group.
Call (502) 238-5344 or email Wanda.Peck@louisvilleky.gov for more information or to schedule a program for your troop. If you want to bring your troop to the Zoo for a Field Trip without any special programs, see Field Trip guidelines and instructions by clicking here.
Parking: Scout groups, daycares and all MetaZoo program participants who are not Louisville Zoo members will be assessed a $5 parking fee per vehicle.
- Individuals who wish to cancel their registration in any
class must notify the Education Department, in writing, no less
than one week prior to the actual date of the class. We will
refund 80% of the class fee upon receipt of a written or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than one week prior to class date.
- The Education Department reserves the right to cancel classes with insufficient registration.
- There will be a $10 service charge for any changes in the original registration.
- Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis and programs fill quickly. Pre-registration is required for all programs.
- Click here for a Scout Program Registration form. Please fill out and mail or fax to the Zoo. Instructions are listed on the form. (Girl scout classes are not available for on-line purchase.)
- Payments must be received with the registration form at least two weeks to the preferred session. Confirmations will be mailed to you. Please make your check payable to the Louisville Zoo.